About the artwork:
The golden ridges of the southern mountain range found in the Bukidnon province of the Philippines. This mountain has been clear-cut throughout the years of rampant deforestation leaving only a vast landscape of wild grass and isolated forests. The beautiful early morning sunrise paints these ridges in golden landscape.
See more of Gab Mejia's work here.
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
About Gab Mejia:
Gab Mejia is a conservation photographer and environmental storyteller. He is a National Geographic Explorer and Nikon Asia Ambassador covering stories on nature, wildlife, the climate crisis, and indigenous people. He is the co-founder and Communications and Outreach lead of Youth Engaged in Wetlands, the global youth network advocating for the conservation of wetlands and natural-climate solutions around the world.
He is a TEDx speaker sharing stories of our beautiful and fragile world and is currently pursuing a civil engineering degree in the University of the Philippines as he aspires to become an environmental engineer integrating his career in the arts and science.