About the artwork:
A 4am scene on a Saturday night through New York’s Chinatown makes for a meditative scene through its buzzing neon lights. This piece is in advocacy to the legalization of medical marijuana; that it is a thing of nature, a surreal experience.
See more of Eva's work here.
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
Reality gets boring somtimes. EVA creates pschedelic art pieces for anyone on a journey to Nirvana, aka: finding ultimate happiness in people, spaces, and places. Her art is a reflection of seeing the world through rainbow-colored glasses. What that feels like? Liberation, positivity, possibility. Always. Her use of striking colours, out-of-this-world scenery and vivid imagery allow you to escape reality for a while, and find your nirvana in the process.
EVA has worked with National Bookstore, Fully Booked, Art Bar, WeWork Philippines, SocialDesk, The Ateneo Law School and Sakura Japan to continuously create meaningful workshops and out-of-this-world art events for three years and counting.
Find your pieces of happiness by EVA @itsonlynirvanna on Instagram.