About the artwork:
Typically, we are taught by society that you are either male or female with no consideration on the fact that everyone has both aspects, physically and spiritually. Masc/Fem is a piece about the idea that regardless of gender, we all possess and use both masculine and feminine energy. Once you begin to balance these two polarizing energies, you may discover a freedom within you that haven’t found before.
See more of Daryl's work here.
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
DARYLFERIL is a multi-disciplinary illustrator & designer based in the Philippines.
He works primarily with graphite, watercolor, and on digital. His vibrant works are often described as a combination of overflowing foliage, organic elements & splashing colors matched with rough hand-drawn sketches - a harmony between elegance and chaos drawing equally from Philippine culture, pop culture, music, nature & fashion.
Over the last 4 years, DARYLFERIL's very distinctive style has landed him collaborations with local & international brands, creating illustrations for advertising campaigns, editorials, magazine covers, textiles, packagings, and interiors.